Cambium Networks was created when Motorola sold their Canopy and Orthogon wireless businesses in 2011 and has built on this market leading technology, to provide an affordable, feature rich, high quality unified wired, wi-fi and wireless broadband enterprise grade network solution. With multi-tenant cloud and on prem management, the solutions suit MSPs, resellers and end users alike. We have selected Cambium for two simple reasons. Quality and value.
With the cloud controller enterprise functionality is available license free. Access points and switches offer excellent value with high build quality and enterprise functionality. Both ranges offer a five year advanced replacement warranty, access to support, and software upgrades inclusive.
cn Maestro Cloud or On Prem Management
cnMaestro™is Cambium’s fully featured, enterprise / MSP grade cloud management platform which manages its switches, wi-fi and wireless broadband solutions. Ask for a demonstration to see the quality. With most enterprise functions available license free, value is guaranteed.
Cambium offers an extremely cost effective, high quality range of access points with enterprise functionality. With indoor, faceplate, and outdoor enterprise form factors, and both 2×2 and 4×4 mid and high end solutions, Cambium provides a quality enterprise grade cloud managed wi-fi solution, fully managed and supported for five years, at an exceptional price.
Access Point Selector
cnMatrix Ethernet Switches
Cambium extends this philosopy of quality and value to its ethernet switch range. With cloud managed gigabit ethernet POE switching, fully managed and supported for five years Cambium offers a cost effective solution for many environments.
Support and Warranty
5 Years Cambium Care Standard and Limited Lifetime Warranty Included.
Cambium Care Standard
- Weekday, local business hour support for basic questions
- Hardware diagnosis for in- and out-of-warranty issues
- Emergency Assistance
Cambium Care Plus
- 24 x 7 support for basic and complex technical questions
- Hardwar Diagnosis
- Accelerated access to Lebel 2 and Level 3 Engineers
- Certified customer engineers may request direct access to a Level 2 technical support engineer
- Proactive updates about new product features, support bulletins, and other technical information
Cambium Care Prime
- 24 x 7 SLA-based support for all technical questions and issues
- Hardware diagnosis
- Escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 engineers as required to meet SLAs
- Dedicated Level 2 engineers and Service account manager
- All risks repair/replace hardware support for infrastructure devices
- Quarterly reviews with reports, optimisation guidance, and ongoing advisory for software releases.